This Mushroom Gremolata Recipe is a really tasty food item! This tasty Mushroom Gremolata is super healthy, full of flavor, and ready in just minutes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 2 227 g pkgs white mushrooms , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sunflower seeds
- 1 clove garlic , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
In skillet, heat olive oil and butter over medium-high heat; add mushrooms. Cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are golden brown, about 3 minutes. Add sunflower seeds and garlic; cook for 1 minute. In bowl, combine mushroom mixture and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
Lifestyles Advisor is Health And Lifestyle Magazine. Our main Focus on to Ensure Healthy lifestyle for All Human Being.