Intelligence is known as a “denominator”. This denominator helps us to do every little thing in life. The ability to acquire knowledge and the process to apply it is known as intelligence. Each and every person is gifted with intelligence. The way of using intelligence is the crucial fact. The best thing you can do for yourself is to try hard for improving your intelligent. According to Einstein “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life thinking it’s stupid”. This is the fact. You can try for improving your intelligence and this will sharpen your intelligence. According to researchers, some persons can’t the gain the improvement of intelligence whether many person attain it. So it sometimes varies from person to person. No matter what, if you give effort to improve your intelligence and push yourself for gaining more improved intelligence than sooner or later you will acquire it. Your practice will help you to sharpen your intellectual power and increase the realm of your intelligence. Here are 10 ways to guide you how you should improve your intelligence.
- Read more: Reading is such a great idea for improving your intelligence. Reading broadens our mind. Read a lot and lot. Books keep you to the realm of knowledge, intellectuality and intelligence. The more you read books the more you improve your knowledge. This improved knowledge keeps you gaining more improved intelligence. There is no limit of improving your intelligence. Your intelligence is just like sword. The more you practice, the more you will get the opportunity to sharp your intelligence. There are enormous opportunities for reading. You can read books on literature, philosophy, politics, sociology, trade, commerce and many more. Just choose your kind of genre for reading. Your regular reading habit will gradually sharpen your intelligence. So grab the opportunity. Get yourself habituated with reading.
- Get accompanied with creative, intelligent persons: Good companion gives you good benefits. You waste lots of time gossiping with your friends. An advice for you to spend at least some time with a person who has more knowledge and intellectual power. Have a regular stimulating conversation on a diverse range of subjects with them, through challenging intellectual discussion with intelligent people you will be exposed to novel ideas and you will earn vast knowledge. Their intelligence will put influence on your thoughts. This is a good way to improve your intelligence.
- Start meditation: Meditation broadens up your intelligence. It helps you to concentrate. Meditation is a very beneficial way to learn how to be focused. This practice of concentration and keep yourself focused; help you to improve your knowledge. Meditation increases your creativity, alertness and enhances your attention span. So keep meditating and you will get the result.
- Moderate your alcohol intake: Moderate alcohol intake is beneficial for your brain health. Alongside with socializing, the moderate amount of alcohol intake helps to properly functionalize your brain. But excess alcohol intake can be very harmful for your brain health. It can have acute as well as chronicle bad effect. So reduce your amount of alcohol intake. Have a controlled amount and get the best of it.
- Consume brain foods: Your brain needs some essential nutrients to perform at an optimum level. It needs special diet such as neurotransmitter-precursors, electrolytes and fuel (primarily glucose) in order to work at it’s highest peak. You can improve your intelligence by eating a healthy and balanced diet. Your diet should be rich in fruits, vegetables, vitamins, amino acids and carbohydrates. If you are thinking it would be expensive to provide nutrients to your brain health than you are wrong. You can maintain healthy brain function because the nutrient elements are handy as well as inexpensive.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise works as a blessing to human life. You know how important exercise for a healthy life is. The blissful fact is, exercise is more beneficial for your brain health. It improves blood flow and oxygenation in your brain. If you have a healthy general health then you will eventually gain healthy brain too. Yoga or tai chi can help you enormously to improve your mental health. So introduce these exercises with yourself to get an improved mental health.
- Get enough sleep: Sleep is very important for human brain. If you do not sleep properly than your brain will stop working in an accurate way. It affects many brain functions. Studies have shown that lack of proper sleep can create mental function in the areas of alertness, attention span, concentration, short-term and long-term memory, problem-solving, reaction time, visual and auditory acuity, and many more. You need adequate sleep. The right mixture of deep and REM sleep – is very crucial for maintaining good mental health. Scarcity of sleep is very harmful for your brain. It creates obstacles in the improvement of your brain. So sleep properly.
- Play quiz games: Create a group of your friends for playing quiz. You can ask questions on general knowledge, on recent incidents or on histories. You can arrange competitions also. This practice will help you to socialize as well as it will improve your intelligence. So try it and sharpen your intelligence.
- Play mentally challenged games: You have played enough games on action and thriller. Let’s do something productive. Play mentally challenged games to improve your mental health. In this era, you will find numerous games on internet based on this topic. Choose your favorite one. You have to choose a game that involves learning complex rules and strategies. The game should demand a variety of mental skills. Computer games provide you the most complex, deepest and sophisticated way to enhance the power of your intelligence. So try it.
- Learn something new: Try to learn something new. Learn a new language, musical instrument or something creative. This new learning helps to promote mental plasticity and versatility. It boosts your IQ also. Try mathematics because it’s an excellent mental workout. You can also introduce yourself with exercises like logical, numerical, visual and other forms of abstract reasoning. This will improve your intelligence to a whole new level.
Improving your intelligence needs regular and gradual care. Give proper attention to your mental health. You won’t get the result in overnight but I can assure you the result would be sweeter than you can imagine.