There’s no need to give up if you haven’t found your perfect man yet. All you have to do is just stay open minded. Be positive while on the lookout. The great guy you’re dying to meet might be right under your nose. All you have to do is open your eyes in order to find him out.
1. Get a life at first. The most important thing you have to care is to be Ms. Right yourself. Finding the right man is not going to change you into a better person. If you are lazy and self-centered then please change yourself. Finding a generous hard working fellow is not going to transform you and your life within a momentum. If you are boring and a one-dimensional person then keep it in mind that finding an intellectually challenging man is not going to change your life. Learn how to be interesting. Earn the ability to be kind, caring, and unselfish. Model yourself just like that person whom after women you admire. Work as hard as it is possible to change your character defects. Complete your education because it is necessary. Get a hobby which similar to mean getting a life. Volunteer and expose yourself to people who are less-fortunate compared to you. Learn to be happy with yourself, which is your first requirement. No man, no matter how right is going to make you happy. You will only be happy in your new relationship if you are happy inside first.
2. You have to evaluate your physical attractiveness. Not everyone is awesomely attractive. Nobody looks like the models in magazines or the actresses in the movies. We each have something special. Find out what your best feature is and try to present it. Wear clothes that flatter your figure not wear such clothes with doesn’t fit you. Try to accept yourself for who you are, but never use that as an excuse to let yourself go either. Some men prefer a woman with a little meat on her bones. It’s their choice but remember, no one wants a slob. Big can be beautiful only when if you manage things correctly. If you are overweight then consult your doctor. You have to find out what is healthy for a woman of your size. Take care of yourself. You will notice that your smart presence how attracts your perfect man. It will help you to find one.
3. You have to know what you are looking for in a man. Here are some qualities which you may look for in a healthy relationship. You may look for common values and similar culture. You may look for ability to forgive and be forgiven, ability to be challenged and confronted without defensiveness as well as desire to raise children. Ask yourself at first that why do I want this relationship? To lose yourself or to find yourself? Know thyself at first. One day you will see your perfect man is knocking at the door.
4. Rise above past mistakes and learn from that incident. You are not doomed to an endless series of losers jus take your lesson. You are half-way to Mr. RIGHT because what you have done wrong in the past has given you better experience. Just open your heart to grace and get freedom from shame. You are loveable. You can be forgiven if you have done any mistake. Our heavenly father opens his arms wide to welcome us back. He welcomes us back no matter how huge our mistakes are. Never ever give up. Communicate, laugh and love. You will find your soul mate eventually.
5. Talk to your family and friends. Let them know about the kind of man you want. Who better knows you and the things you need than your FNF? Ask them for tips on the type of guy they think you need. You are not allowed to be insulted when they tell you the truth. They probably know you better than you think you know yourself. Their feedbacks are valuable enough to find your perfect guy
6. You have to be open to matchmaker services. You may think that Is it safe to look there for someone? Well it depends. Personal ads have been around for years, as well as the Internet Web pages are just an extension of them. You will find such categories and types of listings that you never ever thought existed. It seems that everyone is online now. As a consequence, access can be overwhelming. Some couples have been successful in establishing satisfying relationships with the help of Web matchmaking sites. Others have run into problems. Problems like all the way from being deceived or even to being murdered. Millions of people are online every day. As a precaution, you must be aware that like anywhere else, you can meet all types. Using common sense and seeking reputable services you can easily keep yourself protected. Keep it in mind; never agree to meet someone without proper precautions. You have to arrange a meeting in a public place. You can also have a friend with you or nearby. You have to keep in touch with one person who knows where you are going and with whom.
7. Consider blind dates because it’s fun. Why will you avoid it? Just try to use the same common sense you would use while dating anyone for the first time. You can also ask your friends to invite you and the person Get to know each other in a group setting which is impressive. Let nature take its course and don’t try to create any hesitancy. You can go to public places. Go to coffee after church because it sounds cute. Make it light because a blind date is just a beginning. It is not mandatory have to be dinner and roses.
8. Expect a human being not a toy. Stop expecting not someone perfect. No one is going to be entirely perfect. No one is going to be so amazing you have ever dreamed of. Give the guy a break as it is important. You already know that you are not Ms. Perfect so why are you expecting a Mr. Perfect? He will make mistakes too and it’s natural. Relax a little .don’t be too picky. Allow yourself for human frailty. Look beyond physical attractiveness because physicality is temporary. You don’t want a slob any more than he does. Your man doesn’t have to be Mr. Hunk either.
9. Be patient enough. Rome was not built in a day nor will your partner jump from the sky. It may take some time to discover what appeals to you and what you do not like. You may make a few friends which is easier. You even break a heart or two. You may get hurt but never hurt anyone. Keep trying for it. There are good men out there but all you need to know where to look. It’s not so hard to find your perfect man. Live your life fully. Never be too choosy. You will see your friendly nature and broad mentality will help you to find your perfect