This Dill-Topped pan-fried Cod recipe is easy, delicious and on the table in under 30 minutes. This Dill-Topped pan-fried Cod is a pretty easy meal to fix for your family and looks great on a plate. Served with a brown butter sauce, this quick and easy weeknight dinner couldn’t be more delicious if it tried! It’s quick and easy weeknight dinner.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil , divided
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 cloves garlic , minced
- 4 cod or other white fish fillets (about 570 g total)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Sesame Cucumber Salad (recipe, see right)
In small bowl, combine 1 tbsp oil, ginger, turmeric and garlic; brush over both sides of cod fillets. Season with salt and pepper.
In large skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat; cook fish for 2 minutes. Gently turn fish over; cook until fish flakes when tested with fork, 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with dill. Serve with Sesame Cucumber Salad.
Sesame Cucumber Salad
In large serving bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp cider vinegar and 2 tsp soy sauce; add 2 cups watercress, 1 thinly sliced English cucumber, 1 thinly sliced red onion, 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds, and pepper to taste. Toss well to coat. Makes 4 servings.
PER SERVING (WITH SALAD): about
- Iron1.5 mg,Fibre1 g,Sodium800 mg,Sugars2 g,Protein26 g,Calories240,Total fat13 g,Cholesterol80 mg, Saturated fat2 g, Total carbohydrate5 g
Lifestyles Advisor is Health And Lifestyle Magazine. Our main Focus on to Ensure Healthy lifestyle for All Human Being.