Savory Spanish potato salad is an important dish in Spain’s culinary history. Savory Spanish Potato Salad is a great option for a light lunch, side dish. This Spanish style potato salad recipe is super easy.
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges (Optional)
Place potatoes into a pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and cool until easily handled. Slice potatoes about 1/2-inch thick and place in a bowl.
Whisk olive oil and vinegar together in a bowl; stir in garlic. Pour dressing over potatoes and lightly toss to coat.
Mix red bell pepper, green olives, shallot, parsley, salt, and pepper into potatoes. Serve salad with lemon wedges to squeeze over each serving.
193 calories; protein 2.9g; carbohydrates 23.5g; fat 11.2g; sodium 193mg.
Lifestyles Advisor is Health And Lifestyle Magazine. Our main Focus on to Ensure Healthy lifestyle for All Human Being.